Saturday 17 September 2011

Lifetime Cash Game Results On stars..

10.33pm..


Ok, so I've decided to post my lifetime results in this blog. I've just uploaded the last 400k hands (it took ages).
























I'm actually only $3,337 down in ev, still a lot obviously, but I thought it was more. there were a few more 25nl hands in that last upload and it's not quite as bad as I'd thought.

I've been pretty fed up with how badly I run in higher limit games, I think rightly so after looking at this. It's almost laughable that the 3 biggest games I've played any meaningful sample of.. 25nl, 50nl and 100nl is where i've been shit on the most. Can't say I'm happy with running above ev in 2 games 5nl and 10nl. $145 basically, just over 1 BI at 100nl :( The 400nl session was a drunken mistake, I've got the hh in hm, I might post it on here if I can figure out how to, it's pretty funny.

Obviously I realise you can't choose where variance strikes, and I don't believe the site to be rigged, it's just a bit annoying lol. Oh well, I've done ok overall I think. Pretty good volume too.. 1.24m hands! I probably played around 200k on Full Tilt too, it's a shame I don't have the stats from those hands, I remember crushing 25nl on there for a while and doing pretty well in their 50nl games also.

Hopefully I'll just run like the wind at 2nl for the rest of my playing days and make that 3k back. You can only dream haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment