Tuesday 10 January 2012

2 Day Madness

7am...

Last couple of days I've been kinda going off the rails. Not sure why, but I've been completely reckless, not really caring about anything, and ending with me quitting my job completely. Funny thing is I know it's probably one of the worst decisions I've made but tbh who cares!

I havn't slept for about 40 hours and I'm a little delirious right now.

I'm putting this out there though.. I WILL SHIP $5k IN A SINGLE MONTH @ $2 180s!

I'm either gonna do it or I'm gonna die, it's that simple!

It could take me all year, I don't care, I'm gonna keep going until I have $5k profit from 30 days play. Hardly anyone will read this so there won't be the pressure. I'm not gonna prop it this time, I'm just gonna fucking do it!

Might update here as I go, or I might not even look at results at all and just grind the shit out of it and look at the end of each 30 day period. Don't know yet, I'll probably update my mental state, if not my results.

It'll probably bring the end of me, either through total burnout or death lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment